HUMAN RESOURCE JOB DESCRIPTION TEMPLATE
HR is the person who leads and manages the workforce in the organization and motivates them to perform well and achieve organizational goals. The HR manager performs activities like job design, recruitment, training & development, relation management and talent management.
Gorewo looking for a Human Resource manager who can perform all aspects of the human resource practices workforce remotely.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Develop and implement HR strategies aligned with the organizational goals.
- Act as a linking pin between management and employees and address grievances of the workforce.
- Manage activities like job design, recruitment, training & development, and talent management.
- Focus on the development and retention of employees.
- Develop and monitor the strategies and trace the performance to get better results.
- Arrange training and developmental sessions for the employees.
- Focus on maintaining good employee relations and organizing employee engagement activities and events.
- Nurture a positive work environment.
- Maintain pay plan and benefits program.
- Ensure legal compliance throughout human resource management.
Requirements and skills
- Working experience of 3-5 years as an HR manager or other HR executive.
- Good communication skills, leadership skills
- People-oriented and result-driven
- Knowledge of HR systems and database
- Ability to make effective strategies
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation skills
- Knowledge of Labor laws and HR practices
- Ability to access applications and digital tools
GOREWO is a one-stop platform that connects job seekers and job providers on one page and provides the best remote job opportunities with companies that go beyond geographic boundaries. Here, employers can post job applications and candidates can find remote jobs easily.