CONTENT WRITER JOB DESCRIPTION TEMPLATE
Content writing is a profession where writers create written materials for websites, magazines, newspapers, and other media types. They are given tasks from the company's content team, which includes marketing professionals, project managers, and executive officers.
There’s no doubt in the fact that the career in the field of content writing has grown dramatically in recent times across various fields such as Gadgets, Lifestyle Content, Ed Tech and other associated sectors.
Gorewo is looking for Remote Content Writers. This is a great opportunity to find new ways to connect with our audience and grow traffic to our website. Gorewo is a 100% remote company and welcomes candidates from anywhere in the world to apply.
Role of a Content Writer:
Content Writers are those who are responsible for using the written word to share information about an organization’s products, services or industry. Their role is to prepare document outlines, proofread their work for tome, style, clarity, grammar and formatting, and update content based on client edit requests.
Various types of content writers have come into the market, and each focuses on becoming an expert in their domain. Their main role is to attract customers and clients to a brand by creating compelling writing.
Content Writers are responsible for style and format consistency across all content and for communicating with other team members to write the best content possible from blog posts to press releases. Responsibilities of the content writer include:
- Researching industry-based topics
- Writing articles and guides to promote the industry’s products and services.
- Preparing rough drafts for review and making revisions based on feedback received
- Amending rough drafts after receiving feedback
- Obtaining final content by operating SEO tools
- Coordinating with other organizations to complete articles and guides
- Reviewing the written content before they are printed or published
- Completing the given projects, meeting deadlines and following content requirements in terms of style and project specifications.
- Suggesting changes in creating style guides to ensure content is consistent and clear
- Researching on the given topic
Requirements and skills:
- Portfolio of written articles
- Communication skills
- Writing skills
- Delivering presentation skills
- Critical thinking
- Editing skills
- Time-management skills
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Familiarity with web publications
If you are looking for the role of a remote content writer, go to Gorewo