BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT JOB DESCRIPTION TEMPLATE
A Business Developer is a professional who is responsible for the growth of his/her department. Their work is to work with their sales team to develop mutually beneficial proposals, negotiate contract teams and communicate effectively with stakeholders.
They can help your business make the right decisions, form mutually beneficial relationships, plan equity investments, form partnerships, cultivate and propose business deals, and also help with related activities.
Gorewo is looking for a skilled business developer who will be responsible for working on projects with our excellent sales team. This is a great opportunity to find new ways to connect with our clients, customers and cross-functional departments to discuss project proposals. Gorewo is a 100% remote company and welcomes candidates from anywhere in the world to apply.
Our ideal candidate will have experience in B2B sales, and have relevant skills related to strategic analysis and marketing. The overall role of a business developer will be to acquire and manage new client relationships, negotiate contracts, and close deals.
The role of the Business Developer is to partner with our sales and marketing department to conduct market research and develop a strategic business development plan. Responsibilities of the Business Developer include:
- Developing relationships with company clients and customers
- Analyzing feedback received from the customer
- Guiding business development staff
- Collaborating with the team to follow new business openings
- borating with the team to follow new business opportunities
- Creating contract-winning proposals for clients
- Negotiating contract terms with clients and stakeholders
- Expanding the existing and developing the new strategies
- Estimating clients’ needs and goals
- Protecting the company’s value by keeping the sensitive information confidential
- Developing effective strategies to reduce business costs and increase company gains
Requirements and skills:
- Proven work experience
- Strong communication skills
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office and CRM software
- In-depth understanding of marketing
- Critical thinking
- Leadership qualities
- Team-building skills
- Time-management skills
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Analytical, management, and problem-solving skills
If you are looking for the role of a business developer, go to Gorewo.com